Hatch killifish out of this soil!
Add some water to this soil and after a day, watch as fish eggs emerge! Our Educational Angel Killifish Egg Soil Kit is an excellent education tool for teaching kids the life cycle of a fish, from egg to adult!
How to Use:
Simply use the included easy-to-follow guides for preparing, hatching, and raising the killifish as well as preparing their included brine shrimp food.
Why Our Angel Killifish Egg Soil Kit?
Everything you need to hatch, raise, and feed real, living killifish
Both the soil and the brine shrimp feed are easy to set up
Perfect for a hobby, use at home or at school
A great teaching tool for kids: showcase the life cycle of a killifish!
NOTE: Please allow 15-25 Business Days for shipping
Click ADD TO CART to grab yours today!
Basic: Killi Fish Egg *2 boxes+Brine Shrimp * 1 bag + Nutrients *1 bag+ Straw*1 +Hatching tank*1+ Spoon*1 + Manual
Upgrade: Killi Fish Egg *3 boxes + Brine Shrimp *3 bag+ Nutrients *3 bag + Straw*1 + Hatching tank*1 + Spoon*1 + Manual + Stone *1 bag + Thermometer*1
Expansion: Killi Fish Egg *2 boxes
* 1 box fish eggs = about 20 eggs
1. The temperature is recommended to be around 25 °C, the lowest is 15 °C, and the maximum should not be raised above 32 °C.
2. Before adding water, please observe the state of the fish eggs.
If it is transparent, put it for a few more days, then add water.
3. The water should not be more than 100 ml for one box of fish eggs!
4. Water quality is recommended to be bottled water or tap water that has been sun-dried for 3 days. Do not use cool boiled water.
5. After the small fish hatched, raise for 3 days, then change the water gently for 1/5.
6. Please remember to not add any other additional equipment such as oxygen generators when the eggs are hatching.