No Products in the Cart
How to use the Guide:
1. Adjust the sliding plate for the size of the hole saw – drill bit you want to use. One side of the plate is for sizes up to 3 inches and flip the plate for larger sizes up to 3 1/4″
2. Fix the guide using the suction base exactly where you want to drill the hole. Check the drill guide location and slider position before you start drilling. Measure – check twice and drill once.
3. Using water as a coolant, start the hole. You can spray the water or use the integrated hole.
4. Use the guide until the drill bit – hole saw makes an initial mark deep enough to keep the bit in position. You can remove the guide and continue drilling in the same spot.
5. While drilling, keep using water to cool down the diamond drill bit – hole saw. Spray bottle, running water or a small water pool around the hole can be used to cool the tool.